Sunkissed skin, especially in the summer, is something very attractive to everyone and therefore we are looking to find ways to achieve it. Of course, it is necessary to apply services and techniques that are harmless to our skin. Sunbathing and solariums are known to cause serious skin damage if not controlled. The sun is capable of causing premature photo-aging and of course skin cancer, while the solarium emits radiation. Therefore, both services are relatively unsafe.
What is the spray tan?
The “spray tan” or otherwise “airbrush tanning” is a revolutionary method of tanning and it is considered totally harmless. Essentially, it is a spray of paint that is applied evenly on the body without gaps. It contains sugar cane, Aloe Vera and antiaging vitamins.
How long does it last?
With proper care and the application of the instructions that will be given to you, the tan can last for more than 10 days. In addition, there are some extras tips like:
- Have a body exfoliation to remove dead cells before the session,
- Apply some hair removal method (if used),
- After the session, hydration plays an important role,
- Do not wash for the next 6-8 hours,
- Do not wear tight clothes as you will dye them and also remove a quantity of color from the skin,
- Do not exercise for the next 6-8 hours,
- Showering on the first day should only be done with water or mild soap but strictly without the use of a sponge for 10 days.
- Always apply your sunscreen as airbrush paint does not protect you from the sun’s rays. Sunscreen, in addition to protective properties, also has moisturizing properties, which, as already said, is essential.
It is definitely worth trying this unique service as you will combine chocolate and stunning skin with skin care! Spray Tan and steal the show!
This is a tanning method in which we spray your body with color, leaving no gaps, ensuring an even result.
Not at all. On the contrary, it contains sugar cane, Aloe Vera and antiaging vitamins.
If you follow the instructions of the experts, it can last for more than 10 days. However, you will also be given extras tips for longer duration.
You must have exfoliated using peeling products to remove dead cells and spread the color better. Also, you should have taken a bath as you are not allowed to pour water on your skin for at least 7-8 hours afterwards. Finally, dress in comfortable, simple and dark-colored clothes so that if there is any excess of color, it will not stain your valuable clothing.
Because in a few minutes you can achieve the color tone you desire without any risk and at low cost.